Downtown Owen Sound Gift Certificates can be redeemed for merchandise and services by shoppers at all participating merchants, businesses, and professionals in Downtown Owen Sound*. (* within Owen Sound Downtown Improvement Area boundaries as noted below)
The process is simple:
- Before you accept the certificate, make sure it has been signed by the DIA.
- Fill in your full store name in the “Store Name” section.
- After the purchase, the customer is to receive any change due from the redeemed gift certificate.
- The gift certificate works just like a cheque and can be redeemed at your financial institution.
- In Ontario, gift certificates do not have an expiry date.
- Downtown Owen Sound is defined by its Downtown Improvement Area Boundaries which are the north side of 7th Street to the south; the south side of 11th Street to the north; the west side of 4th Avenue to the east, and the Sydenham River to the west.
Do you have questions?
Call, click or visit . . . You can reach us Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm:
- by phone at 519-376-9225
- by email (click here)
- in person at 854 2nd Avenue East, Owen Sound, Ontario.
Share this Downtown Owen Sound article on Facebook