In their book Building Great Customer Experiences, Colin Shaw & John Ivens define “Customer Experience” as a blend of a company’s physical performance and the emotions evoked, intuitively measured against Customer expectations across all moments of contact.
The book takes an holistic view of the whole subject of Customer Experience and looks and what causes a good and bad Customer Experience. It reveals seven philosophies for building great customer experiences and provides some very practical ideas on how to improve the overall customer experience.
The Seven Philosophies to Build Great Customer Experiences ™
- A source of long-term competitive advantage.
- Created by consistently exceeding Customers physical and emotional expectations.
- Differentiated by focussing on stimulating planned emotions.
- Enabled through inspirational leadership, an empowering culture and empathetic people who are happy and fulfilled.
- Designed “outside in” rather than “inside out”.
- Revenue generating and can significantly reduce costs.
- The embodiment of the brand.
More info available online at www.beyondphilosophy.com/.
OSDIA Members can also borrow this book from the OSDIA Office. Contact Irwin at 519-376-9225 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Share on Facebook